Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I want to start school at 8:30

C.I.C is a great school, but like all the other schools it starts to early in my opinion. My school starts at 7:30 and for me that is too early because I have to wake-up at 6: or 6:15. I want school to start at 8:30 because I can wake-up later, and I would be happier.I wouldn't be tired at school and I would be in a better mood.

If we change the time to arrive to school everyone would be in a better mood and happier. The teachers would teach us better and in a very good mood. If we start school at 8:30 we wont be tired and when we get home we will do our homework without being sleepy.

I want all the students to start school at 8:30. A good time to arrive to school is at 8:15. I want to wake-up later in the morning. I want all students to be in a better mood. This schedule arrangement can be done for maximum August when we start school again. This is my dream for all the students of C.I.C.


No comments:

Post a Comment