Thursday, January 22, 2009

Technology and Humanities


This blog is very useful for this class because this page makes our class fun instead of sitting down writing all the time. Its going to change our class because now we are going to be investigating this page and we will write in it and all the world can read it. We are not going to be bored any more.Also some teachers around the world can read our blog and learn some more of what do we do in humanities, and if they like the idea they can teach their class some of what they read!I wish we could watch more videos of things that are happening in the world. I wish people around the world read this and comment in my work and my opinions!!!♥♪

1 comment:

  1. I think that you are right i think it will change our humanities class!!!!!

    Costanza

    ReplyDelete