Tuesday, March 17, 2009

JMUN Reflection

What would you do differently next year to prepare? I would like to have a disco or a party so we get to socialize with people that we don't know. It is cool that we meet people in our committee but it would be much cooler to meet people that are not necessarily in our committee. I would have liked to have more time to socialize because we were only discussing about our topic. It would be very cool to have a party, it would make JMUN more fun. I love to dance, so I would have danced with everybody.

What did you like? I liked the fact that we needed to go dressed very formally, I felt big. I liked a lot that I made a lot of friends in my committee, and some were not in my committee. I had the menssangers and facebooks of a lot of people. I liked when we discussed about Cholera because I felt like if we were really trying to solve the problem and we were really going to help. I also liked that I saw friends that I already met before in VANAS. I also liked when we were competing on the resolutions.


What did you dislike? There is not much to say of what I disliked because I liked it. But I got board sometimes because we didn't stop talking. There were sometimes were the Chairs made mistakes on the time we were aloud to go eat, and we went to eat and then they looked for us to go back to the class. We got board sometimes because we spoke of the same thing, and we were sitting down listening and asking questions and the same thing over and over. The rest of the things were cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment